For Telecom cabinets and shelters.
The Dantherm DC Thermosiphon provides cooling without air conditioning and is specifically designed with Telecom installations in mind. It is easily installed without affecting uptime, which secures site earnings even during installation and service.
Passive cooling systems are among the most energy-efficient in the market, next to Free Cooling. The closed loop control system ensures a clean internal environment for sensitive electronic equipment, which means that no filter is needed.
Thermodynamic heat exchange is a more compact way of generating heat exchange than traditional air-to-air heat exchangers.
Dantherm is among the first suppliers to enter the market with a fully industrialized version of this concept and already has experience from 50.000+ Thermosiphons running in the field.
- DC Thermosiphon 150
Dantherm Air Handling (Suzhou) Co., Ltd
Bldg#9 No.855 Zhu Jiang Rd
Suzhou New District
Jiang Su, China, 215129
Tel: +86 512 6667 8500
Closed loop cooling
- Dantherm provides intergrate and split Thermosiphon, both DC and AC solutions are available.
|Supply Voltage Nominal VDC/VAC||48 VDC||48 VDC||230 VAC||230 VAC||220±20%VAC|
|Capacity in W/K||150||300||300||400||440|
|Capacity in kW - at Δt = 10°C||1.5||3.0||2.7||4.0||4.4|
|Max internal air flow m³/h (free blowing meassurement)||1000||1900||1800||2700||3100|
|Weight in kg||35||74||73||
43 (ext)41 (int)
- Radio base stations
- Telecom Cabinets
- Telecom shelters
- Electronics enclosures
- Hybrid Telecom Sites
- Power supply rooms
- Network & computer rooms
- Drive stations
- Automation control cabinets
Construction and design:
- Closed loop cooling
- corrosion-proof components
- Main cooling mode with dynamic, step-less fan speed control.
- Power save, boost, emergency cooling, self-test.
Communication, alarms and surveillance:
- IP-connection, LED-signals, TTL-link, SD card.
- 2 galvanically insulated alarm outputs: High and low temperature, fans, temperature sensor function
- default list entry three
- Leakage, voltage and function test from factory.
- Reverse polarity protection
- Inrush current limiter
- Installation cable provided.
- No need for cooling technician.
- No soldering or refrigerant filling on site.