CDP Pool dehumidifiers
High-quality dehumidifiers for pool rooms.
The CDP pool dehumidifiers work according to the condensation principle. They are cost-effective, energy-efficient, user-friendly and close to silent in operation. Installation is flexible on the wall or floor.
The CDP range is fully automatic with electronic control and a built-in adjustable hygrostat. A clear display indicates the current status of operation. Defrosting is incorporated in the electronic control.
View our selection of pool dehumidification solutions and range of accessories below.
- Pool Dehumidifier CDP 35
- Pool dehumidifier CDP 35
- Pool dehumidifier CDP 45
- Pool dehumidifier CDP 65
Dantherm is a member
of BSW - Bundesverband
Schwimmbad & Wellness e.V.
- Private pools
- Therapy pools
- Indoor swimming pools
- Wellness centres
- The CDP pool dehumidifier is built into a hot-galvanized, powder painted sheet metal cabinet
- Evaporator and condenser coils are protected against corrosion
- The CDP pool dehumidifier is fixed to the wall by means of a wallmounting strip supplied with the unit
- Optionally the CDP pool dehumidifier can be floor mounted using a floor mounting kit (accessory)
- The condensate outlet is located at the bottom of the CDP dehumidifier. The outlet stub can be connected to a water hose.
- Easy accessible washable air filters from front cover
- Rotary compressor
- Radial fan
- Built-in hygrostat factory set to 60% RH
- Tasteful and functional Danish design
- Electronic control and userfriendly display panel
- Min operating temperature 10oC
- Passive, demand-controlled defrosting
- Optionally the CDP pool dehumidifier can be fitted with a water heating coil (Accessory)
pool room version
|CDp 35||CDp 45||CDp 65|
|Operating range - temperature (°C)||10-36|
|Operating range - humidity (% RH)||40-100|
|Air volume (m3/h)||250||500||750|
|Dehumidification capacity at 28oC/60% RH (l/24h)||29||42||66|
|Dehumidification capacity at 28oC/60% RH (l/24h)||31||43||72|
|Power supply||1 x 230 /50 V/Hz|
|Max. ampere consumption (A)||2,8||4,3||7,6|
|Max. power consumption (kW)||0,72||1,05||1,75|
|Sound level @ 1 metre (dB(A))||47||49||51|
|Water container capacity||none||none||none|
- Usage, installation and mounting is well thought through and integrated in the design of the pool dehumidification line from Dantherm. The picture shows the mounting detail Dantherm's pool dehumidifier CDP 35.
- The design includes descrete air in- and outlets that correspond well with the exclusive Danish design tradition. The model shown is Dantherm's CDP 35.
- The display showing running status is descretly hidden - and easily accessable. The model shown is Dantherms pool dehumidifier CDP 65.
- Pool dehumidifier in minimalistic white Danish design for exclusive pool and spa rooms. The shown detail is from the Dantherm pool dehumidifier model CDP 45.
- Room hygrostat
- Floor mounting kit
- Water heating coil
- External failure monitoring kit